Scholarship & Awards
Baba Budha College provides scholarship options to students with the calibre & passion to excel but with limited resources. We believe in boosting students with real talent and eagerness to learn. The financial assistance shall be provided to deserving and eligible students as per College/University/Government rules. The list of government scholarships available is as follows:
- Post matric scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities.
- Merit-cum-means scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities.
- Low Income Scholarship.
- Govt. of India /State Govt. merit scholarship.
- Ex-servicemen ward scholarship.
- Any other financial scheme announced by the Govt. will be applicable for college students.
The college gives various awards every year to the students having an extraordinary performance in education, sports and cultural activities in order to boost the morale of the students.